AUSTIN Brand High flow multiport valves which are matched with AUSTIN sand filters are designed for maximum performance and working pressure. The top and side mount designs with 1.5" (50mm) and 2" (63mm) unions are convenient for different installation and market requirement. The valves are connected with PVC pipe. We are purposed to make our valves to the stands in the world.
Features & Advantages
· 100% water leakage , pressure and performance tested.
· Action handle with durable level.
· Unions offered in imperial or metric standard.
· 6 position, positive-lock operation provide access to a full range of filtration.
· Sight glass included.
· Oil pressure gauge included.
· 3 Union offered in imperial or standard.
Multiport Valve (Six Position)
FILTER :- Normal Filtration and Vacuuming.
BACKWASH :- Cleaning Filter by reversing the flow.
RINSE :- Use after backwash to flush dirt from valve.
WASTE :- By-passes filter , used for vacuuming to waste or lowering water level.
RECIRULATE :- By-passes filter for circulating water to pool.
CLOSED :- Shuts off all flow to filter or pool.